Welcome

My pack of 5 keep me grounded, remind me that life was meant to be simple and that indeed love is truely unconditional. Permit me to share some of that with you....

Well, it's April 8th, 2008 and I finally have the bones of my doggy blog set up!! Pun intended. I'm so proud! Blogger.com is great! I'll be blogging about my pack of five shepherd mixes, animal stories and sharing some of my travels. If you would like to learn more about the pack check out my website http://devettos.googlepages.com/home.


The Rainforest Site

Monday, June 2, 2008

What have we done ?!! ...Tasmanian Devils May Face Extinction within 15 Years

The world’s most famous marsupial predator may face extinction within 15 years from a contagious cancer!!!! read more

Good morning and blessings to you !!

The Five -Pack is fine but sadly Taz is not. I came across this story and thought I'd share my thoughts with you.

It appears we humans have messed up again! For everything we do to our environment we must carefully think through the risks and the likely outcomes. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't they say the Forestry Department poisoned the Tasmanian devil's source of food ? Mind you, it may have been with all good intentions, let's give them the benefit of the doubt. Hindsight is a hell-of-a-thing. But no wonder the poor devils are now ravaged by cancer and are facing extinction!

As a species, we've got to stop disrupting critical ecosystems all around the world. As individuals we should also be aware of the toxins in our environment, the harmful effects to human health and take precautions to stay as toxin free as possible.

Help take care of our environment, our ecosystems and preserve our cleansing rain forests today.

No comments:

The Animal Rescue Site