Welcome

My pack of 5 keep me grounded, remind me that life was meant to be simple and that indeed love is truely unconditional. Permit me to share some of that with you....

Well, it's April 8th, 2008 and I finally have the bones of my doggy blog set up!! Pun intended. I'm so proud! Blogger.com is great! I'll be blogging about my pack of five shepherd mixes, animal stories and sharing some of my travels. If you would like to learn more about the pack check out my website http://devettos.googlepages.com/home.


The Rainforest Site

Monday, June 9, 2008

A brilliant "Green idea" from Zeeks

With all the talk of global warming and climate change, our thinking dog Zeeks has come up with a "Green idea" for a environmentally friendly product.


I don't know what caused him to come up with this new thing. Maybe it is greed, maybe frustration. But Zeeks seems to have developed an after breakfast style of urinating in the dog plates.....and with perfect aim too. He collected quite a few oz. of the yellow fluid in two of the plates the other day!



Zeeks :"OMG finished already!" while Jiggy is still at it.



Tunda guards breakfast from Queenie

I didn't see who actually did it, but PL said "that sounds like something Zeeks would do". Maybe just to distract the others so he could get a bite out of their food, or to mark the plates so the others think they all belong to him. He's done similar things in the past.

Rebel patiently waits for breakfast ....Gooood booooy!

At first I was annoyed and quickly washed out the plates dashing the contents int the nearby shrubs. But then it hit me. What a great idea Zeeks! Dog piss is a great fertiliser, and it's free, no processing needed, just add water and apply! Why not retrieve and package Zeeks' collection for use in the garden. Now I'm encouraging him to do it.

So look out for it, coming soon to your nearest plant shop "Zeeks' Wonder Water plant food".

Blessings to you and do come again!

No comments:

The Animal Rescue Site