Welcome

My pack of 5 keep me grounded, remind me that life was meant to be simple and that indeed love is truely unconditional. Permit me to share some of that with you....

Well, it's April 8th, 2008 and I finally have the bones of my doggy blog set up!! Pun intended. I'm so proud! Blogger.com is great! I'll be blogging about my pack of five shepherd mixes, animal stories and sharing some of my travels. If you would like to learn more about the pack check out my website http://devettos.googlepages.com/home.


The Rainforest Site

Monday, June 16, 2008

Five-Pack's Father's Day tribute

Yesterday was Father's day and I would like to take the opportunity to wish many, many blessings, courage & strength to all fathers and father figures around the world and in the blogosphere.

You all have a very important role to play. You are helping to shape the values of your "children" and our society as a whole. Thank you to those who are trying to play it well.

Today we would like to honour one of the fathers of the Five-Pack who passed on earlier this year. He was Admiral, father of Zeeks, grandfather of Queenie & Rebel, great grandfather of Jiggy. He was greatly loved by his humans and we honour his memory.




















Here is a picture of Admiral. According to his owner, he was a "beloved Belgium/German friend of 13 devoted years (May 1995 to Feb 2008) of service.......Admiral was a faithful fellow, caring, obedient (most of the time) and always the protector. We miss him so much its hard to explain." Admiral, your memory lives on through the Five-Pack.

Till next time, thanks for stopping by. Blessings and do come again.

No comments:

The Animal Rescue Site