Welcome

My pack of 5 keep me grounded, remind me that life was meant to be simple and that indeed love is truely unconditional. Permit me to share some of that with you....

Well, it's April 8th, 2008 and I finally have the bones of my doggy blog set up!! Pun intended. I'm so proud! Blogger.com is great! I'll be blogging about my pack of five shepherd mixes, animal stories and sharing some of my travels. If you would like to learn more about the pack check out my website http://devettos.googlepages.com/home.


The Rainforest Site

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Seeds are out ! ... and a few vacation pics

Hello again and blessings to you!

OK, so I've found the evidence of Tunda's plum eating spree. He's fine and he's passed the seeds through both ends! At least we know the seeds are not stuck inside and a tree won't grow in his stomach.

I have promised some pictures from my recent trip for some time now. Here are a few.

Enjoy and hope to see you again soon!




Pic 1. Sunrise over Gulf of Paria on the ferry from Trinidad to Tobago
Pic 2. Pigeon Point beach - Tobago

Pic. 3 Coconut trees in the breeze - Pigeon Point, Tobago

Pic 4. Parlatuvier Beach - Tobago

2 comments:

Eric S. said...

Those are gorgeous, I bet you had fun

tevystabb said...

Thanks eric s. And thanks for stopping by. Yes, it was a fantastic vacation full of activity. More pics to come.

The Animal Rescue Site