Welcome

My pack of 5 keep me grounded, remind me that life was meant to be simple and that indeed love is truely unconditional. Permit me to share some of that with you....

Well, it's April 8th, 2008 and I finally have the bones of my doggy blog set up!! Pun intended. I'm so proud! Blogger.com is great! I'll be blogging about my pack of five shepherd mixes, animal stories and sharing some of my travels. If you would like to learn more about the pack check out my website http://devettos.googlepages.com/home.


The Rainforest Site

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

All things bright and beautiful

Sometimes we forget just how blessed with beauty and diversity we are here on planet Earth. All caught up in our moment and in everyday life, we forget about all the other ecosystems and all the other creatures, great and small, that are living out their lives as we are.

I was reminded this week by my uncle who sent me a wonderful slide show. The author is due lots of credit and thanks for sharing it. Please take a moment and enjoy in wonder.




As you go through your day, take a moment to stop and look around. You may be lucky to observe another living creature that brings a smile to your face. Remember too that some of them are suffering and on the verge of extinction. Some may not be around for our children and grand children to enjoy in wonder. Take a look at some statistics.


Poodwaddle.com


We need to do whatever we can in our small circle of impact and influence to respect the diversity of life around us and protect our planet's fauna and flora. Let's protect planet earth!


Blessings.....





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Nice blog.
The earth clock is good one.

I'm watching the slide show.
Thanks for sharing with us.

:-)
International Insurance Web World

pet urine removal said...

The earth clock is really cool. I've never seen anything like that before.

The Animal Rescue Site