Welcome

My pack of 5 keep me grounded, remind me that life was meant to be simple and that indeed love is truely unconditional. Permit me to share some of that with you....

Well, it's April 8th, 2008 and I finally have the bones of my doggy blog set up!! Pun intended. I'm so proud! Blogger.com is great! I'll be blogging about my pack of five shepherd mixes, animal stories and sharing some of my travels. If you would like to learn more about the pack check out my website http://devettos.googlepages.com/home.


The Rainforest Site

Monday, April 21, 2008

On their own for now......

Welcome again and blessings to you !

Well, Pack Leader is in charge ..... has been since last week ! I'm on a trip to my twin-island Caribbean home-land for a few weeks and trust that all is well back at the homestead. Yeah ... I'm sure all is well, but so sorry Pack Leader couldn't come this time. I miss the five-pack too ..... This trip is going to be filled with family, friends, music, jazz, sun, sea & sand...and a little adventure too!

Ever flew across the Caribbean? It's a long but enjoyable trip, punctuated by pit stops at at least two other islands....and in the warm, hospitable spirit of the Caribbean THEY FEED YOU A MEAL!! The flight was great! It was a beautiful day to fly...blue skies, blue sea below and dotted with mountains and flocks of cloud formations. Seems as though the flocks of "sheep clouds" tend to gather above the island grasses below! I got a few pics to share ...





Thanks for visiting! More next time.....




No comments:

The Animal Rescue Site